About

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Look-See: Miri Han


Age: 20
Occupation: student majoring in Retailing and Consumer studies at UNC-Greensboro and a sales associate at Anthropologie


How would you describe your style?
     -My style is comfortable and laid back. I like things I can put on real fast and go on with my day. I also like a dramatic look.
What colors are you attracted to when picking out what to wear? Patterns?
     -I am typically attracted to all sorts of patterns. If you were to take a closer look at my closet, I have tons of patterns... but my favorite color to wear is usually black along with a patterned piece.
Describe a typical Miri outfit:
     -A Miri outfit would be a pair of tights with a dress or tunic, boots, and a cardigan.


Click the photo for details.




No comments:

Post a Comment